I managed to persuade my dad to bring Oliver out yesterday and today I got round to fully Hammerite'ing Oliver's underside. I say fully bbut actually I ran out before I did the rear subframe and boot floor, which should be getting done tomorrow (if the weather stays as it was today). Photos at the top of this post.
A couple of months back I painted the back part - where the number plate and badges sit - of the bootlid Satin Black as it should be on an early cars - and like it used to be on Oliver until someone had him re-sprayed. He will soon be getting new badges too as the old ones have weathered quite badly. Photos at the top of this post.